* A man has been arrested after tearing the head off a wax figure of Adolf Hitler at a newly opened branch of Madame Tussauds in Berlin. http://groups.google.com/group/museum-security-network/browse_thread/thread/28f9bf36dd75996a?hl=en
* Kwame Opoku: EVEN THE FRIENDS OF AFRICA CANNOT ENTIRELY AVOID THE PREJUDICES EMBEDDED IN EUROPEAN CULTURE ABOUT AFRICA AND AFRICANS: REVIEW OF AFRIKA – KUNST UND ARCHITEKTUR AND AFRIKA – DER SCHWARZE KONTINENT BY IVAN BARGNA.
* MIAMI — A French man allegedly involved in the theft of paintings by Claude Monet and two other artists has been charged in the United States with attempting to broker the sale of the works to undercover FBI agents, federal prosecutors said.
* Peru officials find pre-Hispanic textiles on sale in Lima tourist market
* Athens home fit for the Elgin Marbles
* IFCPP Annual Conference, Seminar, Exhibits & Certification Program
* Thai museum at Angkor raises ire in Cambodia
* Smascherato traffico internazionale di opere d’arte contemporanea contraffatte